- 2 Posts
"Move Home screen items" setting disappeared after KK update?
When I try to move an icon around the home screen, the canvases slide by when I tilt the phone. I decided that I prefer the behavior where the canvas doesn't switch unless I drag the icon to the edge of the screen. I went to disable the setting, which is supposed to be, starting from the home screen, Menu Key > Settings > Gestures > Move Home screen items. But, it's not there. I could have sworn it was there before the KitKat update. Any ideas how to turn this feature off if the menu button is gone?
- 2 Posts
Re: "Move Home screen items" setting disappeared after KK update?
I did a factory reset, and it seems to have solved the issue. I'm going to take a guess that the control to change this setting was removed from the settings screen, but the feature itself was not removed. When I applied the KitKat upgrade to my phone, the setting was probably carried over after the upgrade, but the ability to change the setting was no longer there.
- By sunny sharma13 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 05-14-2014, 01:36 AM
- By braxtoq in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 12Last Post: 05-13-2014, 03:17 AM
- By johnwdel in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 10Last Post: 05-10-2014, 08:21 PM
- By Gabriel Tagnani in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 05-09-2014, 11:26 AM
- By Joseph Coates in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 05-09-2014, 10:48 AM