Firmware Update Has My LGg2 Frozen

Pypenho

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
hi.

i have the same problem, but my PC doesnt recognize my phone as a USB device so i can´t flash my phone.

i really don´t know what to do.

can anyone give me some help.??

Btw i have a LG G3

thank you all

(sorry for my english...:))

kmiglioo

Jul 12, 2015
Visit site
Guys! I had the exact same problem today. My solution was to keep pressing the "try again" button every time the error appeared on my computer screen. It took some time but the error was appearing at different levels each time in this order : 45% 57% 65% 80% and next the instalation was completed. If it doesn't work try switching to another computer if you can. After the firmware update hits 100% your phone will restart and the LG logo will appear(the led changes its color during this process). At this point you have to just wait a while. Then a dialog box will appear saying that the applications on your phone are configuring themselves. After that your phone will start and work normaly. The cause of the error is the lack of memory on your phone. If those idiots working for LG would say "YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH STORING SPACE" this stuff would not happen.
The phone is not rooted!(IMPORTANT)
Phone name: LG G2
Phone model: D802
Old software: 4.4.2 (KitKat)
Actual software: 5.0.2 (Lollipop)
I hope this hellped you solving the problem.
yup this is helps, it took a 2-3 hours but it worked.

Andre Pezzino

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
More than 10 hours trying to do this... and until now the same error...
I tried with other 2 computers, but in other 2, do not recognize my mobile, so I came back to my notebook.

It was in 20%... 22... 30... 34... 40.. the higher until now it was 71%.

But I just can try 3 or 4 times per download... after it I must download ALL those 1.8 GB again...
:'(

It takes soooo long... is that "normal"??
And after finish, it'll update for Lollipop ?? cus I really don't know what is happening now...

Andreas Hilbert

Sep 7, 2015
Visit site
Had the same problem. Happened after a google patch update. Removed my battery than bootet the phone, pressing volume down and power button at the same time. The led indicator will flash, after some time it will boot normal. Done with the g4

Last edited:

monica75

Feb 23, 2016
Visit site
So i did just what that other guy said about removing battery and restarting it. worked like a charm. by the way thanx for all the input and help to everyone else.

Archi22

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
hola mira trata quitando le la batería y se la vuelves a poner luego con el botón de encendido y el botón de volumen abajo apretados esperas 5 seg y sueltas el botón de encendido dejando apretado el de volumen abajo , así e solucionado el problema en mi lg

grneyes105

May 18, 2016
Visit site
I took the battery out, plugged the phone up to the charger, put the battery back in and hit power. It rebooted just fine. No need to go to the repair shop. My phone is an LG Vista. I hope this helps!!!:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463