- 06-09-2014, 04:21 PM #2
Re: Auto Brightness
Depends on whether you stay indoors or are often in direct sunlight. If you're in a dark area the screen will dim, but if it's in direct sunlight the screen will also get brighter.
I'd leave it on auto, as I don't like having to adjust it whenever I change environments.
- 06-09-2014, 04:22 PM #3
- By TripleB67 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 06-08-2014, 06:26 PM
- By Hevgotdat4u in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 1Last Post: 06-07-2014, 09:04 AM
- By eyecon82 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-05-2014, 09:32 PM
- By constchar in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2014, 01:23 PM
- By Atif_Azim in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2014, 04:36 PM