Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default G2's still the best!

I recently went back to the G2 after playing around with another phone. I've had the other phone since launch day, giving it a good long test. Longer than I should have. Wow am I happy I'm back. The G2's just a better device. I hate bezels and the G2's got one of the smaller ones out there with a perfect screen size. The Battery life is something I really missed. The G2's battery after using it all day and streaming several times during the day was still at 36% last night when I placed it on my hockey puck charger that I haven't been able to use. I didn't realize that I missed wireless charging. Even 4.4.2 runs great on there and the modifications I can make mean that I do not need to install a different launcher or ROM. Overall this is still a great phone. I'd still recommend it over any phone that is out there currently including the new ones!
    Proud owner of: Black LG G3 & White LG G2
    Gone But Not Forgotten: OG Droid, Dinc, Droid Charge, iPhone 4, Bionic, Razr Maxx & Maxx HD, iPhone 5, SG3, HTC One Maxx, HTC One (M8), iPhone 6, and Droid Turbo (Ask me anything about them. I remember them all.)
    Thanked by:

Default Re: G2's still the best!

Agreed, love mine