Just rooted, what's next?
I need to put a custom recovery on it then do a nandroid backup? Do I need to back up with titanium backup? Is TWRP what most of you guys use? I'm not interesting in a custom rom, just wanting to do the camera mod and maybe a couple of other things. Thanks!
- 06-27-2014, 10:46 PM #2
Re: Just rooted, what's next?
Depends what you want to do next... If you are just going use Xposed and some tweaking or debloating, a nandroid or custom recovery isn't required since you can easily restore to stock with the stock images.
If you plan on using a custom ROM, TWRP or PhilZ is the way to go. Make sure you read the threads on XDA's Verizon G2 area about custom recovery carefully, as the Vzw variant is tricky with recovery.
- By scipper77 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 07-03-2014, 10:37 AM
- By xabg17 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 07-01-2014, 08:06 PM
- By Clifford Bradford in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 07-01-2014, 07:40 PM
- By ashakouri1 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-27-2014, 09:48 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2014, 09:21 PM