Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default I saw my blue LED light fliker once

I saw my notification light blue but no notification came up in my notification bar.why does this happen? Also I want to know what the colors mean?

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    1,174 Global Posts
    ROM
    Purity with Hells-Core

Default Re: I saw my blue LED light fliker once

The colors depend on the app, blue is usually Facebook or a calendar event, sorry but I don't remember the others... Or you can just get the LightFlow app and set it up the way you want.
    Current Personal Phone: Google Nexus 4 on Cricket/Aio (Purity ROM with hells-Core Kernel)
    Current Work Phone: LG G2 VS980 on VZW (Snuzzo's Plain-Andy ROM)
    Current Tablet: iPad 4/Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
    Other phones "in the family": HTC One (M7), Moto G GPE, LG G2
    Previous/Retired Android Devices: HTC Aria/Incredible 2/Rezound/DNA, Samsung Stratosphere, SGS2 Skyrocket, Nextbook 8P

ROM
    Swapping them all out

On mine, blue is for Facebook or Bluetooth, light blue is for when you double tap the screen on, green is text messages and red is low battery. I know there are done apps that let you pick custom colors.

Sent from my VS980 4G using AC Forums mobile app
    Kyocera Strobe> Motorola Razor> Motorola Q> Blackberry Curve> Droid X> Fascinate>iPhone 4>iPhone 4S>iPhone 5>Verizon LG G2 and LOVIN' it.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

The thing is the blue light comes up when theres no notifications. Like I dont have a calender schedualed thing on. And theres no Facebook notification either. Sometimes my instagram wont load something when in my notification bar there is the instagram logo but when I go to my instagram and try to refresh nothing comes up

Posted via Android Central App

Kimberly with 4.4.2, it also comes on now when Bluetooth connects(blue) , and disconnects(red). Maybe that is what your are experiencing.

Just disable it, then you won't see the colors

Sorry. That's not helpful is it. If you unlock the screen, the notification light stops blinking until the next time you receive a notification. If you want to customize the lights, there are apps out there for this.

Just an FYI that you might not know exists:

How to Set a Notification LED Color for a Specific Contact on G2
    On LG G2 other than assigning special alarm for a contact, you can select a notification LED color for that specific contact. To change the LED color as call notification, do as follows:
    1. Go to Contacts application
    2. Tap the contact you want to change
    3. Press the Pen button to enable modifying
    4. Scroll down and under Notification LED, select the new color
    Proud owner of: Droid Turbo Ballistic Nylon 64GB & White LG G2
    Gone But Not Forgotten: OG Droid, Dinc, Droid Charge, iPhone 4, Bionic, Razr Maxx & Maxx HD, iPhone 5, SG3, M8, White LG G3, and iPhone 6

Is there a Bluetooth device disconnecting / reconnecting? That was a mystery LED notification for me.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk