Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default G2 won't connect to data

I tried to log into the my Verizon mobile app to check data usage and for some reason It wouldn't log in.

Now my phone won't connect. Wi-Fi works fine though. Anyone have the same problem?

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: G2 won't connect to data

Welcome to Android Central! First things first--you're certain mobile data (3G/4G) is turned on? Go to Settings>Wireless & Networks>More>Mobile Networks, and make sure Data Enabled is checked.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    Welcome to Android Central! First things first--you're certain mobile data (3G/4G) is turned on? Go to Settings>Wireless & Networks>More>Mobile Networks, and make sure Data Enabled is checked.
    Yep and i've tried toggling airplane mode as well as taking out the sim.I've seen others with the same issue after updating to kitkat (i'm a bit behind) but i haven't seen a solution.
    Edit: I've also tried a soft reset

ROM
    Swapping them all out

Is it possible your area is going through some sort of data upgrade? I know when my town for 4g we lost 3g for about 2 days.

Sent from my VS980 4G using AC Forums mobile app
    Kyocera Strobe> Motorola Razor> Motorola Q> Blackberry Curve> Droid X> Fascinate>iPhone 4>iPhone 4S>iPhone 5>Verizon LG G2 and LOVIN' it.

ROM
    Swapping them all out

We still had calling and text but no data.

Sent from my VS980 4G using AC Forums mobile app
    Kyocera Strobe> Motorola Razor> Motorola Q> Blackberry Curve> Droid X> Fascinate>iPhone 4>iPhone 4S>iPhone 5>Verizon LG G2 and LOVIN' it.