Battery life still not as good on Kit Kat....
I have read all the suggestions, and tried everything to extend battery life(Battery saving mode in GPS, Switching network from global to LTE/CDMA) and still after a month of running KK, battery life is no where as good as JB. I bought wakelock detector today and need some advise on how to use it. I'm stock rooted, and only real changes I have made are running Xposed, with Gravity Box(for full immersive mode) and G2 Tweakbox and G2 Xposed(to hide carrier information on lockscreen, and hide various other things in the UI I don't like). Thanks for the advise in advanced.
- 07-14-2014, 09:16 AM #2
- 07-14-2014, 04:03 PM #4
- 07-14-2014, 09:46 PM #6
- 07-15-2014, 12:25 PM #8
- 46 Posts
Re: Battery life still not as good on Kit Kat....
So what you're saying is most anything, unless specified, that's in xposed is useable on my G2?
Posted via Android Central App
- By rezat in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 23Last Post: 10-06-2016, 04:58 AM
- By gnolte in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2014, 07:20 PM
- By tabs31 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 07-13-2014, 03:58 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-13-2014, 03:39 PM
- By Moltres_rider in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2014, 11:25 AM