Lg g2 issues!
I brought home a g2 from verizon about a month ago. Everyone says it's a smooth device with great battery....... but honestly my experience so far has been frustrating. Here are some of my issues
-Random rebooting of the device
-Unable to download apps off of play store
-Soft button lag
-overall lag in the home screen and when launching apps(YouTube takes up to 5 seconds to initially launch
Idk what to do, I wish I would've got a droid maxx instead. I can't fix the lag on the Verizon Variant without root. I've gone into safe mode and rebooted and lag is still as normal PLEASE HELP! I can't cope with this for 2 straight years!
Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
- 07-14-2014, 09:09 PM #2
- 07-14-2014, 09:18 PM #3
Re: Lg g2 issues!
I agree with ffejjj, this is not normal and should not be accepted, the device should have been returned.
At this point you are stuck with the G2, but the device is still under warranty... Do a factory default, if you still have issues take it into a Verizon Corp store or call tech support, the will replace the device.
- 07-14-2014, 09:36 PM #5
- 07-14-2014, 09:50 PM #7
- 07-14-2014, 09:51 PM #8
- 07-15-2014, 09:11 AM #9
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2015, 02:30 AM
- By mobilehavoc in forum LG G WatchReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2014, 05:27 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-14-2014, 08:39 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2014, 07:21 PM
- By sam aly in forum HTC One SReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2014, 06:37 PM