- 4 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
incoming calls, Ignore with message not working properly
I just purchased a new LG G2 phone, I cannot get the ignore with message to send the text message on incoming calls during lock screen, works when the phone is unlocked an d in use, I went into setup options to make sure it is still turned on, when a call comes in, it gives me the option to ignore it, I select send beside the text I want and then it goes back to the locked screen, I then have to unlock the phone, go to messages and send the message..
How do I fix this?
- 07-18-2014, 11:52 AM #2
- 07-20-2014, 08:49 AM #4
- By Overboost in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2014, 01:33 AM
- By suraba in forum LG Optimus LReplies: 3Last Post: 07-20-2014, 03:37 PM
- By gpdaddy95 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTE Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2014, 11:25 AM
- By GTS21 in forum LG G3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2014, 10:48 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2014, 10:22 AM