Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    13 Global Posts

Default G2 Issues

Just wondering if brand new G2's(not refurbs) are still having the same problems, digitizer dead spots, won't lock on GPS, knock knock issues. Or is this all a KitKat problem? Yesterday I got the "hardware key control mode" screen telling me I have a damaged touch screen. I really like the phone, and we have an electronics rider in our homeowners insurance. Should I try another G2(verizon) or move on? Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails G2 Issues-2014-07-23-07-24-39.jpg  
    Banned

Default Re: G2 Issues

Never had the issues you had on my original G2 other then the GPS would not lock but when I destroyed the screen on it I spent the 167.00 dollars to have it sent to LG and they sent me a brand new one and it has worked flawless including the GPS but this was back in May

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Wow. Oh, no. You should not be having these issues. I'd get another one if I was you. I don't know your situation, but if you can replace it, replace it. If not, go check out Swappa. Good luck.

Global Posts
    81 Global Posts

I'm right there with you. Same exact problems. Just trying to figure out to get another G2 or go another direction. Maybe look at a Maxx.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    13 Global Posts

Used our insurance rider, and picked up another G2 at B.B., now if any issues creep up in 2 weeks, hello S4!