Case for LG G2?

lkct01234

Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
Anyone have any good, inexpensive case suggestions for the G2? I didn't have a case for my last phone but I see giving it to my 1 yr. old in the future...I'm wondering whether I should just plunk down money for an otterbox but are there other cases that are OK?

aokusman

May 17, 2013
Visit site
Anyone have any good, inexpensive case suggestions for the G2? I didn't have a case for my last phone but I see giving it to my 1 yr. old in the future...I'm wondering whether I should just plunk down money for an otterbox but are there other cases that are OK?
I would suggest tempered glass

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-...www.ebay.com/itm/201134932046?redirect=mobile

Case

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-...www.ebay.com/itm/400744269336?redirect=mobile

Protection for under $10

TNCattleDog

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site

frifred

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
I use the Incipio Feather. It fits snugly, but adds minimal weight and bulk. You don't even really know that your phone has a case on.

ricks

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I have the Incipio Feather and its a great cover, barely adds anything to the phone and the grip is perfect. Its just not a good cover if you drip it. Got mine for $13.83 with free shipping.

AZDroid

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
I have the Incipio Feather and DualPro. The Feather is nice and slim, great for preventing scratches, & gives a better grip than the super slippery naked G2. I do drop my phones occasionally though and felt like the Feather would no do enough to protect it in a drop. The DualPro feels more secure, it's basically a silicone skin with A Feather case that snaps over it. Also the DualPro covers the rear buttons, which does 2 good things. The buttons are easier to feel and your fingers are less likely to smudge up your camera lense.

anon6002755

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
My wife and I have that case and really like it. Offers decent protection at a low cost and slim style.

I also have the Balistic case for when I do things that the Diztronic might not protect it as well. Both are excellent cases.

David

used the same case on my G2 as well. and have always used similar ones.

ricks

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
My Incipio Feather case is cracking on both sides on the bottom. Never dropped either. I think it's a piece of crap now. Anyone know of a case like these?

bcantana

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
I switch cases like my wife switches shoes and I have tried a number of them. This is my "go-to" case. After putting this one on 6 months ago I sold most my other cases. For the Verizon phone at least the clear case is just awesome.

PureGear - Slim Shell Case for LG G2

I also recommend the folio case too if you are into those sort of things.

PureGear - Folio with Kickstand for LG G2

For my tempered glass screen saver, I used the IAnder one from Amazon and it works perfectly.

Amazon.com: iAnder Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector for LG G2 - Screen Protector for LG G2: Cell Phones & Accessories

As a side benefit, the instructions (fractured English) are hilarious.

-Ben

ricks

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I switch cases like my wife switches shoes and I have tried a number of them. This is my "go-to" case. After putting this one on 6 months ago I sold most my other cases. For the Verizon phone at least the clear case is just awesome.

PureGear - Slim Shell Case for LG G2

I also recommend the folio case too if you are into those sort of things.

PureGear - Folio with Kickstand for LG G2

For my tempered glass screen saver, I used the IAnder one from Amazon and it works perfectly.

Amazon.com: iAnder Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector for LG G2 - Screen Protector for LG G2: Cell Phones & Accessories

As a side benefit, the instructions (fractured English) are hilarious.

-Ben

I want the thinnest case like the incipio. It looks and feels like there isn't one on it. I don't use screen savers tho. I'm very careful with my phones and never drop them. This phone NEEDS a grippy case. It's so friggin slippery. Without one, I'd definitely drop this one.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MOSHE TVITO