Case for LG G2?

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
LOL. Totally forgot to get a picture. Hey, they aren't that expensive. Just pick up another one. How long did your last one last? A year?

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
So you're looking at $15 bucks for 6 months use. Ya, that's not good at all. Well, if you got another $15, I'd say try another one. Of course, if you still have the reciept, then I think they offer a year warranty. You can try contacting Incipio and asking them to replace it for free.

I had the Feather case on my G3 as well and loved it there with no problems either. However, I understand your dilemma about not wanting to replace it again in 6 months. That would suck. Can you think of a time when you dropped it or when it got stuck in your pants trying to get it out? Anything that would have contributed to the cracking?

Here's the link if you don't want to search for VZW's Feather case.
Amazon.com: Incipio Feather Case for LG G2 (Verizon) - Carrying Case - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

ricks

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Never dropped it or abused it. This is why it bothers me. If it lasted 1 year I would accept it but not 6 months. Not a big deal, just going to try the Poetic one that is very similar.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie