- 46 Posts
So I dropped my phone.
Screen cracked to the point I can't use my phone.
Don't really wanna spend a $100 to get somebody else's phone.
Will if I have to.
Can I have the screen replaced without damaging the integrity of the phone? (Does that make sense?)
Thank you for the feedback.
looking for 1 button connectivity of all things mine.
- 09-01-2014, 10:33 PM #2
Re: cracked screen
I think that trying to get your screen fixed will cost as much, if not more, than your insurance deductible (if that's the $100 you're talking about), and there's a higher chance that the actual repair process might cause other issues. I see a fair number of posts here about problems that arise after an attempted screen repair.
Getting a refurb unit from insurance isn't a big deal, in my opinion. I've done it before, and I actually thought the refurb unit worked better than the new unit I had bought.
- 09-01-2014, 10:46 PM #3
- 09-04-2014, 01:47 PM #4
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-01-2014, 05:30 PM
- By Ryan Dodd in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 01:42 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-01-2014, 12:17 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 11:13 AM
- By bluemoose10 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 09-01-2014, 11:02 AM