Lockscreen shortcuts gone, can't get back

brandonx1000

rule the air.
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
So I tried the pattern lock screen and didnt like it. I now can't get back my lockscreen shortcuts on the default swipe lockscreen. I've cleared the app cache, removed all apps from the shortcut tray, and changed every setting I could within the lock screen app.

I'm willing to try anything other than a factory reset to fix the issue. I even went to Verizon and did the same test and lost the icons on the lock screen of the demo device.

Any help is definitely appreciated!

brandonx1000

rule the air.
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
I got fed up and did a factory reset. I think it worked, but since I'm using a different phone, it just gives me "emergency call" across the bottom

xceeder

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
So I tried the pattern lock screen and didnt like it. I now can't get back my lockscreen shortcuts on the default swipe lockscreen. I've cleared the app cache, removed all apps from the shortcut tray, and changed every setting I could within the lock screen app.

I'm willing to try anything other than a factory reset to fix the issue. I even went to Verizon and did the same test and lost the icons on the lock screen of the demo device.

Any help is definitely appreciated!
Are you rooted and if so have you disabled , uninstalled or frozen any apps?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol