Soft bricked LG G2 VS980

Jason Stone1

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
Out of all the threads here, I'm probably the noobiest. I rooted my LG G2 thinking it would be easy to mess with. Well I was wrong and I bricked it. BUT I don't have CWM or any cutom recovery. just stock. So my question to any of you out there how do i unbrick it. I've tried flashing the stock firmware onto it VIA a KDZ file but the LG Mobile support tool says my firmware is up to date and there isn't to be done on it. please help ASAP. I really hope you're as quick as the advertises.

awren1813

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
Alright. I'll upload a link to what I'm talking about later, but I'll condense what it is. Google the phrase "Bring LG G2 Verizon back to Jelly Bean", and get the link by TheUnlockr. He'll guide you on downloading LgFlashTool, the Jelly Bean OS for the G2, and how to put it on your device. Since you rooted and stuff, your phone should be in USB Debugging mode. What you do is open up Devices and Printers on your computer and find the G2. then you can change its properties to flash it correctly. That's probably your problem. Again, I'll send the link. While I find it, can you tell me how you rooted and what you did to brick it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance