audio clarity problems

Lou loa

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I have had audio issues with my Verizon g2 during calls on speaker or not
if two people speak at the same time, the audio becomes garbled and cannot understand.
I truly believe it has something to do with the voice suppression.
during a call I press the setting button and try to turn off voice suppression, however I cannot the setting is light and will not allow me to turn it off. does anybody know how to turn off voice suppression.
love this phone please help ,thank you

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I have had audio issues with my Verizon g2 during calls on speaker or not
if two people speak at the same time, the audio becomes garbled and cannot understand.
I truly believe it has something to do with the voice suppression.
during a call I press the setting button and try to turn off voice suppression, however I cannot the setting is light and will not allow me to turn it off. does anybody know how to turn off voice suppression.
love this phone please help ,thank you

Go in to your phone / dialer app, click on the settings, click on call settings, and scroll down to voice suppression and uncheck it.

KellyOYeah

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Make sure you don't have OK Google turned on for any screen As well, it has been making calls impossible to be heard.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
If the audio is garbled on a CDMA carrier, I suspect it's more a weak signal issue than a voice suppression issue. Weak CDMA signals sound underwater. Very weak signals sound like gargling.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
If the audio is garbled on a CDMA carrier, I suspect it's more a weak signal issue than a voice suppression issue. Weak CDMA signals sound underwater. Very weak signals sound like gargling.

I had Verizon for a few months and always thought their call quality was terrible. T-Mobiles is fairly good, I hate to say it and I threw up a little in my month while typing it but Sprint's call quality was the best I ever had. Too bad their data network is horrible. I had them for 10 years and it was a very terrible time.

Lou loa

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
thank you for your help, the only way I can get to the voice suppression option is during a call I tap the Menu button however that option is lighter than the other options unable to turn on or off. the only time the voice suppression option comes up is during HD calling mode. truly believe this would fix my audio issues with my phone thank you again

Lou loa

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
thank you for your help, the only way I can get to the voice suppression option is during a call I tap the Menu button however that option is lighter than the other options unable to turn on or off. the only time the voice suppression option comes up is during HD calling mode. truly believe this would fix my audio issues with my phone thank you again

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site

No problem at all, I wish we could have figured out how to fix your issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs