Verizon Lg g2 battery

ShehryarZaheer112

Jan 16, 2016
Visit site
Hello guys, i want to ask about my verizon lg g2 battery life whether it is normal or not. I bought this g2 from a friend and today i checked thr battery thoroughly. I started using my phone from 8 am in the morning with 100% of charge. And at 1:30 pm, i have 15% of charge left with 3 hours and 33 minutes of sot. I used 3g for 1 and half hour and half hour of gaming with one hour of video playback. I want to know that how i can increase my battery life because i have read that some people do have 5-6 hours of sot. Please recommend me any solution to increase battery life. Currently I am using cm12.1.

Posted via the Android Central App

onnad

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
Check your brightness settings or if it's on auto. Another thing is how's the signal strength where you spend most of your day? Location or blue tooth on? Any apps running in the background (the square button will show you)?

escondido

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
I just loaded a CM based rom on my Verizon G2. It has increased my battery life drastically compared to stock lollipop. I even so, I have never gotten more than 4 hours of SOT. Mostly I am around 3 or so. When I am working, I don't use my phone much during the day and I usually still have around 70% left on my way home depending on my signal throughout the day.

I would say your battery life sounds mostly normal. It sounds like you are a fairly heavy user if you have the screen on and are using your phone for 3.5 out of 5.5 hours (8am - 1:30pm). Especially if that time is used for gaming and video playback. Those drain the battery fairly quickly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance