Where do I get Marshmallow?

brettt777

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
I'm seeing all over the internet that there is an OTA release of Marshmallow for the G2? Anyone know exactly where to get this download at? I searched for updates on my G2 but it says there is nothing available. I desperately need something to try to fix this POS before I take it out in the back yard and put a bullet hole through it!

Stalonage

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm seeing all over the internet that there is an OTA release of Marshmallow for the G2? Anyone know exactly where to get this download at? I searched for updates on my G2 but it says there is nothing available. I desperately need something to try to fix this POS before I take it out in the back yard and put a bullet hole through it!

It's probably rolling out in waves, be patient.

Posted via the Android Central App

brettt777

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Patience isn't my strong suite. Besides, this G2 is almost to the point of being unusable. EVERY app or function that I try to do on it causes the thing to hang up for a couple seconds to 15 or 20 Seconds or more. Everything. Especially if there is text involved. And it seems to be getting worse by the day. I just hope this new software will fix it till I can use my upgrade and go back to a Samsung device.

Stalonage

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Patience isn't my strong suite. Besides, this G2 is almost to the point of being unusable. EVERY app or function that I try to do on it causes the thing to hang up for a couple seconds to 15 or 20 Seconds or more. Everything. Especially if there is text involved. And it seems to be getting worse by the day. I just hope this new software will fix it till I can use my upgrade and go back to a Samsung device.

Maybe you should try a factory reset if it's that bad

Posted via the Android Central App

brettt777

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
I have done that several times, along with antivirus scans, removing all apps, installing apps, you name it, I've tried it. Nothing helps.