It's going back to Verizon...

lherch

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
Well, as I am the only person who actually purchased this thing, at full price mind you, I can tell you now DO NOT PURCHASE THIS THING!!!!! It's horrible!!!!!! The speaker sounds like whoever you're talking to is in a tin can. The interface wants to be ICS but it just isn't, it's missing too many ICS options (maybe it's an LG thing) anyway, biggest issue aside from call sound is the obvious, unless you have hands the size of baseball mitts, do not get this thing...

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm female & actually have small hands & its just fine. sorry you paid full price!

Sent from my VS950 4G using Android Central Forums

lherch

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm a girl also, but this phone is just too big compared to others out there. Hope it works for you. As for paying full price, I always do, I love phones and have to have the next best thing. I think I've learned my lesson this time!!!

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
I hear this is ICS revamped. What features have you noticed missing? IM missing the swipe gesture to delete email. wasn't sure if that was a Motorola thing tho

arnshrty

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Well, as I am the only person who actually purchased this thing, at full price mind you, I can tell you now DO NOT PURCHASE THIS THING!!!!! It's horrible!!!!!! The speaker sounds like whoever you're talking to is in a tin can. The interface wants to be ICS but it just isn't, it's missing too many ICS options (maybe it's an LG thing) anyway, biggest issue aside from call sound is the obvious, unless you have hands the size of baseball mitts, do not get this thing...

Sorry paid full price, but it's a great device. Yes it's missing a few ICS features which should be fixed in the next few updates. Also, it's a prime candidate for JB. It's like every other new device...give it some time.

chavist#AC

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
I am going to return my Intuition tomorrow for the following reasons:
- the phone has dropped from $199.99 to $149.99 w/ a free set of LG Tone Headphones (this leads me to believe the phone will be discontinued very soon)
- the phone does not do a great job handling multi-tasking (resets several times when I run more than 2 app)
- the phone has not so great battery life (avg. around 6hrs on a full charge)
- Finally the Galaxy Note 2 will be hitting the shelves very soon and will be much better device all around.

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
- the phone has dropped from $199.99 to $149.99 w/ a free set of LG Tone Headphones (this leads me to believe the phone will be discontinued very soon)
- the phone does not do a great job handling multi-tasking (resets several times when I run more than 2 app)
- Finally the Galaxy Note 2 will be hitting the shelves very soon and will be much better device all around.

Your in your first 14 days?

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site

I've never had mine reset... that's not good

chavist#AC

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
Yep, I am within my 14 days I had a hunch the note 2 would release soon so I timed using my upgrade with enough room to test the Intuition and in case it disappointed I would be able to return it and get the Note 2 as well.

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
Yep, I am within my 14 days I had a hunch the note 2 would release soon so I timed using my upgrade with enough room to test the Intuition and in case it disappointed I would be able to return it and get the Note 2 as well.

I would love to see the note 2 in person! Sounds like a very cool device. I find people always gawk in shock at my intuition. They say "omg that's HUGE is it really a phone? How do you talk on it?" I'm pretty sure the note 2 will have a "warmer" public reception. I think people are very critical of intuition because it's not the most advanced device but for some of us it's good. Interestingly enough reviews are excellent on Verizon site. Check back when you get your note 2 and let us know how you like it!

Write Zilla

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Speak for yourself, I love this phone. I often operate it with one hand and it fits in my pocket just fine. You purchasing it at full price is your own fault, cause you're just another lemming that has to have something as soon as it's released like all those silly people that paid $800 for an Iphone when it was first released. My LG only cost 99 dollars

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
To me it sounds like a combination of a defective device and a budget device. Based on your comments I think you'll love the Note 2!

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
Agreed! Paying $800 for ANY phone is rediculous!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995