- 09-16-2012, 07:07 PM #2
- 09-17-2012, 06:04 PM #3
- 11-23-2012, 02:29 PM #6
- 1 Posts
Did you use the root file for the LG Optimus Vu you mentioned above? I attempted to download that file and my virus software warned me twice to not open. Have seen this before but only one warning and proved to be okay. Did you get a similar message?
Have tried the manual method for days unsuccessfully! I guess I just can't type fast enough.
Sent from my VS950 4G using Android Central Forums
- 02-10-2013, 10:49 AM #7
- 08-17-2013, 02:27 AM #8
- 08-25-2013, 02:58 PM #9
- 08-25-2013, 05:03 PM #10
- 08-25-2013, 06:13 PM #11Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA
Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.
Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18 or My Android Applications @ http://lrdev.net76.net
- By Jerry Hildenbrand in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 157Last Post: 01-22-2010, 08:47 PM
- By imekul in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 11-29-2009, 11:54 PM
- By Jerry Hildenbrand in forum HTC Droid Eris Rooting, ROMs, and HackingReplies: 0Last Post: 11-10-2009, 10:22 PM
- By brandonscott in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2009, 08:43 PM
- By tx26257 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 11-03-2009, 05:56 PM