For an 8mp camera mine doesn't seem too great. Anyone else having the same problem? Is it something I'm doing wrong? Do they look bad cause of the screen? That's my only issue with this phone. Other than that I'm loving phablet life. Thanks for any responses
- 09-19-2012, 01:56 PM #2
- 09-23-2012, 03:37 PM #3
- 09-25-2012, 06:05 AM #4
- 09-25-2012, 06:33 PM #6
- 09-27-2012, 12:02 PM #8
- 09-29-2012, 12:00 PM #9
Re: camera issues?
I originally purchased Camera Zoom when I had the Droid 3, which had a notoriously lagging camera shutter. I suppose it was a software issue rather than a hardware issue because CZ definitely made a noticeable difference! Since I'd already purchased the app and was familiar with it, I just loaded it on this phone, too.
- By Dperks17 in forum HTC Droid Eris Rooting, ROMs, and HackingReplies: 2Last Post: 09-09-2010, 10:35 PM
- By fivegear in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 17Last Post: 08-05-2010, 10:12 PM
- By thp2478 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 07-19-2010, 09:39 AM
- By tmac4life#CB in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 06-27-2010, 07:16 PM
- By slikone27 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 20Last Post: 11-26-2009, 09:01 AM