Text notification issue?

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
Sometimes my text notification doesn't make the full sound I have it set to make. For example if I have it set on acoustic guitar it might only barely chirp instead of play the entire guitar notification sound. I'm actually on my 2nd intuition since the first stopped charging properly and both devices have this same little strange quirk. I had zedge installed but uninstalled hoping it just was interfering with something but nope its still doing it.

Sent from my VS950 4G using Android Central Forums

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
Please call Verizon. I called today & they haven't had enough people call to declare it a phone issue. If you call, have them call LG while your on the phone with them. ..I spoke with LG today too and they don't know about the issue either. ..they told me the phone is new and they need people to call &report issues like this. Maybe if a bunch of us call they will eventually declare it a known issue & hopefully issue a fix.
Thank you!

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
mine does the same thing

Please call Verizon.. .tell them other intuition owners are having the same problem. I suspect its going to take a while and many people calling to get this declared as an issue. LG needs to know! I've been missing lots of texts because of this glitch.

BluePlate

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
That happens to me, too, but only about half the time! Also, is it just me, or is there no led notification light? I either haven't figured out how to turn it on, never notice it, or it's not there!

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
That happens to me, too, but only about half the time! Also, is it just me, or is there no led notification light? I either haven't figured out how to turn it on, never notice it, or it's not there!

You are correct.. .it does happen about 50%of the time.. .but that's not acceptable! I text a lot and am missing texts! I just called LG again because the tech I spoke to yesterday who was supposed to call me back never did. Today a different LG tech told me that no matter what I was saying to him about this he could do nothing until Verizon states its an ISSUE. Only then would LG consider making a update to repair this which of course will be months. I don't know about you guys but even though I really like the large screen I'm considering sending this back. I don't like missing texts! I don't make many calls, but I sure do text. If lack of a consistent text notification tone is the glitch with this device that might be issue enough for me to send it back!

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
I tried.. .made sure the text page was closed but it still missed giving the tone for the very next text. It happens 50% of the time

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
I am still having this issue. I sure wish this was something that could be fixed. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance