1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default LG Intuition Call Quality

I was wondering how people feel about the call quality on the LG Intuition overall. I've seen a lot of mixed reviews. I'm debating between this phone and the Galaxy S3. (I'd love to get the Galaxy Note II, but it's just too pricy for me.) Any thoughts?
    Last edited by android_hokie; 11-19-2012 at 06:15 PM.

Global Posts
    440 Global Posts

Default Re: LG Intuition Call Quality

Quote Originally Posted by android_hokie View Post
    I was wondering how people feel about the call quality on the LG Intuition overall. I've seen a lot of mixed reviews. I'm debating between this phone and the Galaxy S3. (I'd love to get the Galaxy Note II, but it's just too pricy for me.) Any thoughts?
    I've had no issue with call quality....clear and have never had a complaint from anyone I've called either.

Sent from my VS950 4G using Android Central Forums

I feel like call quality is quite good. I've had a lot of phones, and I'd say this is among the top for call quality.

That said, I'm also considering the Note 2. I suspect I'll like the pen better, but I think I'll like the wide aspect ratio of the Intuition better. In the meantime, I'm loving my tiny tablet phone!

Global Posts
    440 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BluePlate View Post
    I feel like call quality is quite good. I've had a lot of phones, and I'd say this is among the top for call quality.

That said, I'm also considering the Note 2. I suspect I'll like the pen better, but I think I'll like the wide aspect ratio of the Intuition better. In the meantime, I'm loving my tiny tablet phone!
    I agree. I get great call quality with intuition. I do feel like I'm going to covet the note 2 but after seeing it in person I really like the ratio of intuition better. It looks bigger! Note 2 looks more like a phone.

Sent from my VS950 4G using Android Central Forums

I just got this phone and I'd say the quality is okay. People sound a little hollow coming through it, but it sounds exactly the same on my SO's new Droid Razr so I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the phone or if it has something to do with the network or our reception.