Playing music on the Intuition
I was just curious as to how well the Intuition handles music. Does the phone come with a decent music app? Does it have an equalizer? How is the music audio quality? I'm asking because I generally use my Galaxy Tab 7 Plus as my main music player. If I wanted to really switch to one device, I'd need that device to have solid audio capability. Of course, it may be that I just need to carry 2 devices part of the time. I'm very attached to my Tablet, anyway.
- 11-10-2012, 07:27 PM #2
Re: Playing music on the Intuition
Yes music player comes on the intuition. I find it works great. I also use an app called Mp3 ringtone editor. You can download music free & edit it to create ringtones or use it to listen to music.
Sent from my VS950 4G using Android Central Forums
- 11-10-2012, 07:29 PM #3
- 11-28-2012, 07:48 AM #5
- By Marshy in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 6Last Post: 06-03-2011, 04:04 PM
- By xvflutop in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 4Last Post: 11-17-2010, 02:00 PM
- By justkeptfading in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 17Last Post: 09-07-2010, 11:47 AM
- By sandpiper in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 5Last Post: 08-28-2010, 11:16 PM
- By jbg21 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 19Last Post: 01-11-2010, 09:50 PM