I love my new LG Intuition
I just got my LG Intuition today and I just want the world to know that I love this ginormous phone. This phone has great pre-installed widgets. a fast processer, great call quality, and a stunning screen. I love the note taking capabilities and I know that I'll actually use them - I use a similar feature on my Samsung tablet, but the notes typically aren't well organized. You can even readjust the aspect ratio for apps, if necessary.
In short, I say heck with all the haters. My new phone rocks.
Last edited by android_hokie; 11-27-2012 at 10:12 PM.
- 11-28-2012, 06:47 AM #2
Re: I love my new LG Intuition
Yep I agree... Now get ready for the shocked looks & comments people give you when you pull it out. Store clerks, waitress etc... They all feel they have to comment. I love to show them the phone. Usually everyone who sees it will say they want one just like it. Problem is its no longer out in most Verizon stores which is rediculous! If this phone had been properly marketed instead of ignored it would have been very popular. I'm sure we wont get any updates at all.
Sent from my VS950 4G using Android Central Forums
- 11-28-2012, 12:18 PM #5
- By Nutzer in forum HTC myTouch 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 11-27-2010, 03:25 PM
- By raythepa in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2010, 09:31 AM
- By jwhipple in forum T-Mobile VibrantReplies: 19Last Post: 08-02-2010, 09:53 PM
- By AJF in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 42Last Post: 06-30-2010, 08:39 AM
- By ecksit in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 9Last Post: 05-01-2010, 09:28 AM