Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    64 Global Posts

Default After 2 months of use

After 2 months of using the LG Intuition, I am enjoying it more than the (many) other phones I have owned in the past. It is true that the battery life is not terrific, but that is such a small price to pay for the enormous, beautiful screen. I never was fond of touch screens, but I can type so easily on the Swiftkey 3 keyboard (way easier than typing on this silly iPad!). I read a lot, so I am never without a book--Nook, Kindle, and Kobo are all available and SO easy on the eyes! I also have Zinio on the phone and magazines are even fun to read on the Intuition. The sound from the speakers is not great, but that is what an iPod is for. I am just amazed that there was no big build up for this phone. It was as if Verizon just ignored it. Even my iPhone loving co workers think my phone is beautiful. I hope that those of you who were lucky enough to find this phone are having as great a time with it as I am. I intend to use this phones for a LONG time! :-)

Default Re: After 2 months of use

Indeed!

Sent from my VS950 4G using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    537 Global Posts

I agree! I'm also really enjoying this device. I've had mine since early September when it came out. I still get comments on it... Pretty much daily whenever I pull it out. I dropped it yesterday and nearly had a panic attack but luckily it was fine. I did recently sign
    Up for the insurance, just in case!

Sent from my VS950 4G using Android Central Forums
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    64 Global Posts

I have 3 different cases for this phone, but I still prefer to use it naked. I live in terror everyday that I am doing to drop and destroy it. I have had insurance on it since day one, but still.......:-)

It's my all-time favorite phone. I do have to carry a charger with me all of the time, though. I have dropped it a couple of gimes (gasp), but it seems to be a tough phone. I have the insurance, too ;-)

I have the VOIA wallet case, which makes it look and feel more like a tablet. I can definitely see the appeal to not carrying a case at all. I was just afraid that I'd beat it to death in my work bag.