- 2 Posts
Do not download new software!!!
Many users (if you have not yet read), including myself, tried to download the new software and it totally crashes the phone. I lost contacts, calenders, gmail, etc. A hard start does not fix it. I had to get a new phone and I heard some places are giving people hard times about refurb phones/new phones. Also, some stores are saying this uses up the warranty (I was told the opposite).
long story short..... DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE NEW SOFTWARE!!
- 03-05-2013, 12:45 PM #2
Re: Do not download new software!!!
I agree!!! What a horrible update!! Why would they push this out is beyond me! I also had to get a Warranty replacement. Interestingly enough the replacement has the update on it (version VS95010B)... All seems OK with this phone. Its a certified new replacement. Hope all stays good with it. Whatever you guys do, don't download the update if you can refuse it, refuse it!!!
Sent from my VS950 4G using Android Central Forums
- By _Zguy__ in forum AT&T Captivate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 04-06-2013, 06:05 AM
- By larrymeyers in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2012, 12:35 PM
- By tmijares95 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2011, 09:24 PM
- By ghomjak in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2011, 09:34 PM
- By insuranceguy in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 30Last Post: 12-21-2010, 08:15 PM