Verizon hasn't given up on the LG Intuition
Check this out. Verizon has made some new work-friendly software available on only a handful of devices, including the Intuition. Verizon Offers VMware Virtualization On DROID RAZR M And LG Intuition, BYOD Is Just $125 Away
The software isn't useful to me personally, but I like the fact that Verizon is acknowledging the Intuition .
- 05-15-2013, 06:43 PM #2
- 09-15-2013, 03:58 PM #3
- 3 Posts
Re: Verizon hasn't given up on the LG Intuition
Wow thats awesome, like Virtual Box/ Team Veiwer for mobile. Very useful thanks. I run a remote repair website and maby i can use this for access wile im at work to expand my secondary income
I will post here as soon as i dig in and let everyone know exactly what remote access fetures it has, ex. Remote repair, virus removal, driver instal, ect. Or just basic access.
Posted via Android Central App
- By felloffthetruck in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 05-12-2013, 11:27 PM
- By jhowle9475 in forum HTC One SReplies: 15Last Post: 04-23-2013, 07:00 PM
- By biggbrother2 in forum ASUS EeePad Transformer PrimeReplies: 15Last Post: 06-15-2012, 02:09 PM
- By rduckwor in forum Droid BionicReplies: 16Last Post: 02-02-2012, 10:04 AM
- By wezra in forum HTC myTouch 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 05-07-2011, 09:41 AM