Hi all. I finally had it with the refurbished Intuition Verizon sent me after killing mine last April with the bum update. I was having all kinds of irritating issues. I have updated to the Galaxy note 2. I do have to say I'm really missing the awesome screen size of my intuition. I now feel like I'm using a phone again vs the bigger (more squared) size of the intuition screen. Did anyone else here have lots of issues with the like "new" replacement they were sent?
sent from my Galaxy Note 2
- 08-12-2013, 12:04 PM #2
Re: Moved on
I never had to get a refurbished one, but I do have a lot of issues with my original Intuition. As time goes by, it has become more sluggish and the battery life has gotten worse. I'll probably be stealing my husband's upgrade to get a Galaxy Note in a few months. I still love the Intuition's screen, but the other issues are frustrating.
- By emm0uk in forum HTC One XReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2013, 08:22 PM
- By coldjeanz in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2013, 04:08 PM
- By Doctor Hunt in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2013, 01:51 PM
- By ScottXe in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2013, 08:37 AM
- By gothicasshole in forum HTC One XReplies: 0Last Post: 08-11-2013, 01:10 AM