Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Anyone thinking about replacing their Intuition with Galaxy Note 3?

I'm just curious as to whether other people are following the Galaxy Note 3 coverage as much as I am. Anyone thinking about trading in their LG Intuition for the Galaxy Note 3?

Global Posts
    676 Global Posts

Default Re: Anyone thinking about replacing their Intuition with Galaxy Note 3?

I traded mine in for a Note 2 end of July. Great device! I do miss the sheer size of my intuition (the note while big looks more like a phone than a small tablet) but I was having so many issues with it that I don't miss it otherwise! If you want a great price check out the note 2 as it's been discounted with the note 3 releasing. If you want the latest & greatest go with the note 3

sent from my Galaxy Note 2

i have had 3 replacement lg intuitions.! If i call and demand a new phone other then the intuition this time. you think it will work? i am so sick of this phone messing up on me. freezing while texting, shutting off. phone hardlyy works ever.

Global Posts
    676 Global Posts

You never know. It's always worth a try. Verizon let me upgrade 2 weeks early. They are pretty tough about stuff. The whole thing really ticked me off because my original intuition worked perfectly until verizon fried it with a bad software update last April. They sent a refurbished one and it was never good. Give it a go. Call and see if you can get something else. I love my note 2. Plus I hear it's an excellent price now so maybe they won't fuss about it. Good luck!

sent from my Galaxy Note 2
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by davidserwatka View Post
    i have had 3 replacement lg intuitions.! If i call and demand a new phone other then the intuition this time. you think it will work? i am so sick of this phone messing up on me. freezing while texting, shutting off. phone hardlyy works ever.
    I got an early upgrade last year when i bought my Intuition. It was about one month early. I just called and was super nice, explained that I had an outdated Blackberry and that I wanted to try this funky new phone. They didn't hassle me at all about it. Of course, it was around the end of the year. They might have been trying to boost sales at that point.

There are days when I love my Intuition. There are other days when I want to throw it out the window. It's the most inconsistent phone that I've ever owned. I have to admit that I have better luck with it when I keep the apps updated. I've also discovered that I can only open photo text messages in the pre-installed messaging app. If I open them any other way, the photo will be corrupt and the phone will struggle to turn on properly. Of course, I can't get through an entire day without charging it. That's a pain when I travel. When it works properly I adore the Intuition, but ti's too temperamental. I'm planning to use my husband's upgrade to get the Note 3 early next year.