- 1 Posts
LG Intuition: Keypad stopped working - Need help!!!!!
I have lost all ability to use my keypad. EVERYTHING else on the phone works. I cant pull up the key pad at all. I have resorted to going to quick notes, writing my txt, doing a screen shot, and, attaching it as a pic in message....My software is updated, any other suggestions???
- 03-11-2014, 10:56 AM #2
- 03-12-2014, 07:40 AM #3
Re: LG Intuition: Keypad stopped working - Need help!!!!!
You might also try going into your settings and checking to see which keyboard you have selected or check7ng tonsee if you have accidentally deselected all keyboards. Maybe you can switch keyboard options ? On my phone that setting is called "language and input." It might be something different on the Intuition.
Posted via Android Central App
- By Upstreammiami in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 12Last Post: 03-20-2014, 11:50 AM
- By Upstreammiami in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-11-2014, 10:25 AM
- By Upstreammiami in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-11-2014, 10:25 AM
- By Upstreammiami in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 03-11-2014, 09:56 AM
- By GMGPR in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 03-11-2014, 07:59 AM