Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Is Revo Bluetooth reliable?

I bought a Charge a week ago (upgraded from a Droid 1) and have been happy with it, except the bluetooth performance in my car is awful. Unfortunately this is a deal-breaker for me - I use BT for hands-free calling through my car stereo and to stream music through the stereo.

I'm probably going to have to return the Charge before my 14 days are up, and the Revo seems like the best replacement. I just want to make sure it has reliable bluetooth performance, not just with headsets but with various vehicle stereo systems. FWIW, I have a Pioneer DVD receiver with the Pioneer CD-BTB200 bluetooth adapter - if anyone has experience with that particular unit, even better.

185 Posts
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts

Default Re: Is Revo Bluetooth reliable?

I use a BT device i bought from AC... no problems for me and once a month i am driving for 8 hours. Great chance to catch up on the podcasts i missed during the month....

I have the Revo, and use it to stream music in my car Via bluetooth everyday. I even stream music from my media server at the house, and it sounds great! The call quality also is very good, and everyone says that they can hear me loud and clear. I have a JVC Cd player with Bluetooth, and couldnt be happier. So i would say that you will not be disappointed with the bluetooth on the Revolution.

I have a pair of Alltec Lansing Stereo Bluetooth headphones. I wasn't impressed. It clicks a lot and loses touch quite a bit. Not a very good listening experience. It worked much better on my BB Storm2.