I hate this Phone

HumptyDance

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
i just got the Revolution last week and absolutely hate it. This phone is a piece of you know what. Nothing ever works right and you better carry a charger in your pocket at all times. When you pay that kind of money for a phone you would think it would work good and be easy to figure out. Doesnt connect to my car stereo so I connected to my PC last night to sync music to PC so i can burn CD. Well now it wont connect to PC. Every time I charge this crap phone its dead an hour later. I will never buy another phone thats not an iPhone again. Everything on the iPhone is simple to use and works perfect. Im having many other issues as well with phoe not just the ones I mentioned. For those out there who like this phone, im glad you are happy with it, but for those who dont I would never recommend this crap junk worthless phone to anyone!

HumptyDance

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
Wow didnt realize a guy couldnt write a thread with my own personal opinion on my phone without people calling me names. If you like your phone so much then write your own thread about how great it is. Isnt the point of a forum to discuss likes and dislikes and problems and fixing problems? If you don't agree with how I feel theres plenty of more MATURE ways to debate or even disagree with me. This is simply my opinion on my revolution and ive had nothing but problems with it since day 1. So if u wanna keep showing your iq and maturity level by calling me names because of my opinion on my own phone then go for it. Have a nice day.

CarbonRink

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
I think this is a great phone. Now there are a few things that you need to do is mod it abit and it will be fine. Check out the XDA forums here . Try this and then see how you like it.. Just my $.02..
Have to say though it was a great review.

Also if you are not in 4g download LTE switch and use that to turn off the 4g. Helped me so much at first.

HumptyDance

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
I was in a really good 4g area and I do like the 4g speed a lot but as I said I just wasn't happy with overall performance of phone. I traded phone for a DROID X2, tried to get iphone 4 but wasn't able to. Honestly I think had the battery not been so bad I could have dealt with other stuff and would have kept it.

rav20

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I was in a really good 4g area and I do like the 4g speed a lot but as I said I just wasn't happy with overall performance of phone. I traded phone for a DROID X2, tried to get iphone 4 but wasn't able to. Honestly I think had the battery not been so bad I could have dealt with other stuff and would have kept it.

all i'll say is sorry you got a bad phone, but i've had 0 problems with this phone. 15-16 hrs with normal use 7-8 with heavy use (which is why i also got a car charger) .

only thing i want is 2.3.4.

MAZOEN

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Wow didnt realize a guy couldnt write a thread with my own personal opinion on my phone without people calling me names. If you like your phone so much then write your own thread about how great it is. Isnt the point of a forum to discuss likes and dislikes and problems and fixing problems? If you don't agree with how I feel theres plenty of more MATURE ways to debate or even disagree with me. This is simply my opinion on my revolution and ive had nothing but problems with it since day 1. So if u wanna keep showing your iq and maturity level by calling me names because of my opinion on my own phone then go for it. Have a nice day.
Just saw this message...sorry for the confusion but my comment was towards the guys making fun of humpydance. Everyone is entiltled to there own opinion.

iggymeat

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I bet I hated my Thunderbolt(s) more! 1st phone-no 3G after 4 days. 2nd phone-no 3G after 2 weeks. Third phone-only 1X 10days later, 4th(5th arrived same day at different address)-reboot 10 times daily, Sixth phone-hung on boot & unable to hard reset. Hours of phone support time, hours disputing charges for defective phones not returned(tracking info verified reciept of devices month prior to fee applied). So...today the verizon store was able to convince them that the Thunderbolt was not working out and Yipee! I should receive my LG Revolution tomorrow. It will be a great relief to be done with these problems and face new and exciting challanges. Hell, I like the TB so much I've had 6 of them! I love it so much, I am ready to set it free. People show me their new TB and I offer little to dissuade the wonder and awe of the latest and greatest addition to their lives. Much like that ex girlfriend with the new guy... it's rude to spoil the surprise.