TodayPlusWidget_2.0

ashtonpeek

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
I recently updated to gingerbread and then i found out how to get root acess... i installed superuser and whatnot and decided i didnt need the today plus widget so i uninstalled it... well now whenever i do a long-touch and goto widgets, it still works untill i scroll down to the t's and then the process android.process.lghome stops unexpectedly.... so i figure if one of you guys can goto superuser and make a backup and upload it then i can reinstall the apk and my widgets might work.... does this sound right???

S.Meezy

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I recently updated to gingerbread and then i found out how to get root acess... i installed superuser and whatnot and decided i didnt need the today plus widget so i uninstalled it... well now whenever i do a long-touch and goto widgets, it still works untill i scroll down to the t's and then the process android.process.lghome stops unexpectedly.... so i figure if one of you guys can goto superuser and make a backup and upload it then i can reinstall the apk and my widgets might work.... does this sound right???

Here's the todayplus.apk: http://db.tt/hbulvqfl

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk