How to completely reset phone

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I was hoping someone could give me a step by step on how to completely reset my phone back to the state it was in when I first pulled it out of the box. I just wanna completely start fresh.

My phone is running so damn slow and is all sorts of messed up cause my friend ****ed with it and tried to put one of the custom ROMs he made on it even tho I told him not to and he didn't remove the current ROM I had running first and it just made everything messed up. Which is why I don't want anyone messing with rooting or custom firmware on my phone except for me. I had my phone running the ROM I liked and had my phone running nice and smooth and fast. It ran perfectly. And when he did it he failed to make a nandroid backup beforehand and someone reformatted my sd-card so all the backups I had of my own are gone and now its all sorts of ****ed up.

I've never done a full reset except for on motorola phones and all you had to do with that is get the proper SBF file and run RSDlite. But I don't know what to do on this phone. So a detailed step by step or a link to a detailed guide would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance for the help.

Sent using my LG ReVo

samanthanielquel

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Factory Reset your device. Goto privacy settings and choose the option of Factory data reset. However first have backup copy of files and folders. This option will delete all the data on the sd card and improves the performance of your phone.

Last edited: