Phone not entering Debugging mode

Zach Litchert

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I have an:

LG Revolution
Model VS910 4G
Android Version 2.3.6

I've already been into Settings>Applications>Development and activated "USB Debugging", and when I plug my phone into a computer via USB the option gets greyed out but the phone does not enter debugging mode nor does the debugging symbol appear on the top of the phone. When I connect my phone to Java Eclipse and the ADB to test applications in Run or Debug mode, the comptuer does not recognize my phone as an active device- it does recognize it as mass media storage if that option is selected, however.

I have tried hooking my phone up to other computers and used various USB ports to test and still nothing. I've powered off and powered on my phone, changed the Debugging option several times, and been to various sites to download and install drivers for my phone, and still nothing.

Has anyone else had this problem and/or know the solution so I can debug apps on my phone?

Zach Litchert

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
My problem was resolved. If anybody requires the information; the LG Revolution needs to be put in "Internet Connection" mode when connected via USB to enable the Debugging mode.