1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    ICS

Default LG Revolution Stock?

Is the revolution stock android like the GX2? back at CES it was stock, has it changed?
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

ROM
    ICS

No one knows?

from press pictures it looks like they skinned it. it looks very similar to touchwiz if you look at the press shots
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

ROM
    ICS

too bad vz maybe you could have kept me. maybe a 1 yr with tmoble and its sweet nexus S.

Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    ROM
    TouchWiz/ ParanoidAndroid

Its for sure skinned. Its my understanding that the only phone coming to vzw that wont be skinned is the Nexus S or some other DROID branded phone similar to the original Droid
    Neutronbomb

Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    ROM
    4.1.1 stock

Not only does it have the touchwiz clone but supposedly its binged out too. Hopefully that changes before release.

Quote Originally Posted by Fattie McDoogles View Post
    Its for sure skinned. Its my understanding that the only phone coming to vzw that wont be skinned is the Nexus S or some other DROID branded phone similar to the original Droid
    Supposedly the SE Xperia Play will be Vanilla Android, but I haven't seen an official announcement confirming that yet.

ROM
    Stock+

Quote Originally Posted by experiment626 View Post
    Supposedly the SE Xperia Play will be Vanilla Android, but I haven't seen an official announcement confirming that yet.
    other iterations of the play have timescape, i can't imagine that changing for verizon, but who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaymil View Post
    Not only does it have the touchwiz clone but supposedly its binged out too. Hopefully that changes before release.
    ugh, yes! bing literally turned me off this phone completely.