Battery? Android System 98%

Ytown

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
The phone seems to be getting normal battery life as far as 4G phones go. What is bothering me when I go to battery use in the menu it says android system 98% and cell stand by 2%. My other android phones have only had android system be like 12% of battery use and usually show many other things using the battery. Can somebody check and see if theirs is showing the same. I am not running any task killers or widgets that did not come with the phone.

May 30, 2011
Visit site
The phone seems to be getting normal battery life as far as 4G phones go. What is bothering me when I go to battery use in the menu it says android system 98% and cell stand by 2%. My other android phones have only had android system be like 12% of battery use and usually show many other things using the battery. Can somebody check and see if theirs is showing the same. I am not running any task killers or widgets that did not come with the phone.

Android system is at 93% for me, dont see a problem with it, battery life is still good so.... haha:cool:

JoeMaz

May 24, 2011
masilotti.com
Missing Other Apps

I agree... there should be way more apps listed in Battery Use, not just Android System, Phone Standby and Phone Idle. Here is a screenshot to show you what I mean:

screenshot.png

Anyone know why this is occurring? It's happening both before and after root...

agentorange

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
X2, mine is the exact same as yours, just got the phone yesterday. before this i had an LG vortex with a smaller (3") screen and the lcd was one of the major battery drainers and android system wasn't the top one. not sure why this is though

Ytown

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, wanted to make sure it wasn't just my phone and that I didn't have a rogue program running or something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol