Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Calender

Hi everybody. This is my first android. Coming from a blackberry. I need a decent calender app as the on in the phone won't do something as simple as being able to schedule every other week in a recurring appointment.

Any good calender apps you've used and can recommend ?t

Thanks, I'll get the phone in on monday!

Global Posts
    31 Global Posts

You could just add the event on your phone as a single day event, then when you're near a computer, get on Google Calendar and change it appropriately....because you can do the every other week thing in Google Calendar.

But you are right, that is annoying.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Yeah, and I need it be instant without any extra steps. I learned my lesson before an mis schedule.
    I need a great calender. When I get the phone I will download some and see what is best and report back so hopefully some others can benefit . Looking forward to netflix and HDMI output on this phone.

Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

If you don't mind paying like 4 bucks "business Calender" is actually really good, so I've heard.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Not at all. Seems perfectly reasonable to me. 4 bucks well spent. Thanks, I will check it out.

Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by phloored View Post
    Not at all. Seems perfectly reasonable to me. 4 bucks well spent. Thanks, I will check it out.
    Glad I could help.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Biz Cal is working out great so far! Thanks for the suggestion.

Default Re: Calender

I'll take a look at Business Calendar too, I have the stock calendar on the phone. It also does not let you set reminder for 3-6 days in advance or for longer than 1 week! Bleah!

Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

Default Re: Calender

I believe the one i was using for a while was JORTE as a calender replacement, but i was using it on my old Facinate and never moved it to my REVO. If it works for ya let me know.