Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #26  

Default Re: No love?

I hate to break it to you, but I don't see any updates for this phone on the horizon. I've always said that the rule with Android phones is buy it for what it has, not for what you hope it will get.

I will say that if you're looking for a solid device that isn't going to have many problems, this one has been a winner.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

I have now had mine a week. On Verizon, and free with 2 year contract...
    It was a "no brainer", the specs on this device are ridiculous.
    I too am using the nova prime launcher and it is lag free.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...er.prime&hl=en
    I wish it had volume profiles, so quieting the messaging alerts at bedtime was a bit easier...
    Other than that, this phone rocks, so far!!

I finally touched one in the store. It definitely looks more well built than it feels. It feels like a plastic toy. and the way the chrome border is only on the sides and not the top/bottom around the face seems like it would break easily. all they had to do was make it more like the Optimus G body and it would be fine. I really wanted to love this thing but as far as free phones go, I'm really leaning for the RazrM

how did you do a screen shot?

Quote Originally Posted by lindsayrivers View Post
    Hold down Volume UP and Volume DOWN buttons at the same time. It will walk you through a mini-tutorial on a feature called QuickMemo after which you can discard or save the screenshot. Saved files go to a folder named QuickMemo.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsayrivers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bluzman View Post
    Hold down Volume UP and Volume DOWN buttons at the same time. It will walk you through a mini-tutorial on a feature called QuickMemo after which you can discard or save the screenshot. Saved files go to a folder named QuickMemo.
    Vol Down + Power also works(ICS o/s coded screenshot).

Quote Originally Posted by NY Bassman View Post
    Hi,
    I do have the LG Spectrum2, got it about a week ago.
    So far so good, minus one or two pet peeves that i have. First and foremost: Does not come with Swype, which sux if you utilize as i do. Thats how i saw your blog, im looking for info to see if I can download swpe or swype beta I heard the beta version is awesome..
    So if you are a hardcore "Swyper" this might not be the best phone choice.
    The data is superfast, I am usually in a 4G area and holy cow its fast.
    Gooood LUCK
    You can get Swype at the Play store. I did and love it. This phone is awesome.

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    98 Global Posts

I got a used one on EBay and it was like new. $129 with shipping. Updated it get Android 4.1.2 This phone is nice. It dose have a few quirks but better than that stupid Windows 8 phone I made the mistake of buying last year. When I get emails the icon shows emails but when you open the email program it shows its opining in the inbox but nothing there. So I go to folders and select inbox and there they are. Too strange! If you lay it on its back the sound is so muffled you will not here calls unless your right by the phone. But might be the cover also. No lag for me at all. I like this phone but it isn't very poplar.
    Sent From the dark side of the moon.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12