Re: No love?
I hate to break it to you, but I don't see any updates for this phone on the horizon. I've always said that the rule with Android phones is buy it for what it has, not for what you hope it will get.
I will say that if you're looking for a solid device that isn't going to have many problems, this one has been a winner.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
- 03-23-2013, 06:23 AM #27
- 6 Posts
- 03-25-2013, 12:32 PM #28
Re: No love?
I finally touched one in the store. It definitely looks more well built than it feels. It feels like a plastic toy. and the way the chrome border is only on the sides and not the top/bottom around the face seems like it would break easily. all they had to do was make it more like the Optimus G body and it would be fine. I really wanted to love this thing but as far as free phones go, I'm really leaning for the RazrM
- 03-26-2013, 02:00 PM #29
- 03-26-2013, 02:40 PM #30
- 03-27-2013, 04:41 PM #31
- 06-18-2013, 09:57 PM #32
- By dougeetx in forum Tablet ChatReplies: 13Last Post: 08-08-2012, 09:17 PM
- By scribe4food in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-11-2011, 07:36 PM
- By Baconator in forum SprintReplies: 0Last Post: 01-06-2011, 12:59 AM
- By Rmorton0573 in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 08-03-2010, 04:40 PM
- By Upstreammiami in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 06-08-2010, 09:20 AM