- 2 Posts
When i have my device plugged in for charging it charges slowly and there is a message saying "slow charging, to charge faster use the original charger" I was wondering if anyone could help me with this since i am using the original charger that it came with. I have only had the phone 3 days but this is the first time this has happened.
- 03-13-2013, 04:23 AM #2
- 03-13-2013, 05:10 PM #4
Re: slow charging
No idea, see how long it takes to charge from dead empty and give the results. A battery pull might not hurt either.
Also, sometimes I've heard of defective cables that come with devices, or having problems with a battery after using strange cables with different power outputs.
Sorry for the lack of answers
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
- By Kevincatch22 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 5Last Post: 10-21-2010, 09:39 PM
- By ecksit in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 10Last Post: 09-15-2010, 11:00 AM
- By fortemusic in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 19Last Post: 09-12-2010, 02:54 PM
- By QuadCam in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 13Last Post: 08-27-2010, 10:38 AM
- By kehanra99 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 11Last Post: 12-05-2009, 03:02 PM