- 7 Posts
Some kind of weird Wi-Fi issue with my phone
So this has been going on since I got my Spectrum2 and I just cannot figure it out. When I am at work, and I connect to the wireless network (which is an open public network (I work in a library)), my phone will freeze and then it will do this sort of half-restart. It doesn't go through the LG graphic and everything but when the screen comes back up I have no signal no wifi just as it would appear if I had just turned the phone on... I have tried rebooting our router, and this problem doesn't exist with any of the other employee's phones and didn't happen when I had my iPhone... Has anyone else had any issues like this? It's driving me crazy because I'm using more data then I'd like to at work when I could be using the wireless. Any input would be greatI tackled a loafer at work today!
- 04-17-2013, 11:10 AM #2
- 7 Posts
Re: Some kind of weird Wi-Fi issue with my phone
Ok so it has been a few months and I have been just trying different things to no avail. I have narrowed the issue down to only occurring in the work break room. I also have been having this issue with my new laptop. At my desk, the wifi works fine, but in our break room it cuts out every few minutes. I think I am going to have to just chalk it up to being to far from the router/ having thick brick walls interfering with the signal. Still doesn't really explain the half restart issue, but I am just beyond stumped.I tackled a loafer at work today!
- By Mike_TX in forum ViewSonic G TabletReplies: 3Last Post: 05-13-2011, 10:36 PM
- By snowdove in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 21Last Post: 05-03-2011, 04:46 PM
- By NBDroid in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 7Last Post: 03-18-2011, 10:22 AM
- By azqretin in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 23Last Post: 07-17-2010, 08:12 PM
- By pageproaudio in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2010, 09:14 PM