Received message while deleting texts, notification won't disappear?
After noticing that I had waaaay too many texts in my inbox today, I went through and deleted most of the threads hoping to clear up some space. I received a message from one of those people I was deleting messages from while the texts were erasing. There's a notification in the bar and it says "message (1)" on the home screen, but when I tap the notification to reply, it takes me to a blank message. I tried sending a text to the person it was from, clearing the messaging data, force stopping, turning the phone off, nothing works...I'm super anal when it comes to that stupid notification bar, so if someone has any suggestions, please let me know!
- 05-18-2013, 07:18 AM #2
- 06-16-2013, 09:09 PM #3
- 07-08-2013, 12:16 AM #4
Re: Received message while deleting texts, notification won't disappear?
I fixed this one by accident today. I did all the stuff you did and then some and nothing worked. I had an app open (facebook or pinterest maybe?) and I received a text in the pop-up window. If you notice the pop-up shows (1/2) in the upper right hand corner, so if you swipe it to read the hidden text (2/2) your phone should recognize that you've opened the text, and the notification should go away. Hope that helps!
- 02-18-2014, 02:31 PM #5
- By DEAD SE-RIOUS in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 13Last Post: 02-08-2014, 06:04 PM
- By sunahne in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 8Last Post: 08-01-2013, 09:10 PM
- By Ignitros in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 12Last Post: 06-23-2013, 07:32 PM
- By vatsyk in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2010, 03:34 PM
- By Chappy76 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 06-03-2010, 07:18 PM