- 1 Posts
I Bricked my LG Spectrum 2
Well I rooted my phone and tryed to install cyanogenmod though and after i had the rom selected it rebooted and now when ever i try to boot my phone the lg logo appears and it will say security error right under the logo and it will shut right back down. but when its pluged into a computer it will do the same thing but it will reboot and just loop the same error over and over.
I have tryed the intructions from this link Flashing LG signed Firmware
with little success. i also had to retrieve the firmware from else where because I couldnt get the link to work.
I would follow the instructions and I would get an error that said the "lgmobileax\image\header_bg.gif" is not found
phone: lg spectrum 2
version: VS930 is what was on there
any help is appreciated i just want to be able to use my phone again
- By aspenedelen in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 47Last Post: 03-06-2014, 11:31 AM
- By leozdad in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 14Last Post: 03-01-2014, 01:13 PM
- By sjsmith1708 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-26-2014, 06:43 PM
- By mindlessharley in forum Motorola Droid UltraReplies: 2Last Post: 02-26-2014, 02:27 PM
- By kabuchi in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2014, 05:58 AM