Please Help!How can I erase the date from my old phone which is no longer in my possession

Lee Eadler

May 27, 2015
Visit site
Last year I upgraded my spectrum, but kept it intact so my child could still use his apps and view his videos. The phone still contained all of my information (pictures, contacts, probably old text messages etc). It still shows up as an active device on my gmail account. It "disappeared" off it's charging dock over a month ago, yet it shows that it was last online not too long ago. This is all the information that I can obtain from my gmail account. When I go to the information about deleting information or deleting a whole account it automatically goes to my active account, the one that I'm using now. I want my old phone wiped because I pretty much know who has it and know that he's obtaining a lot of information off of it some how. It was annoying at first but now it's extremely important due to the fact that this man is (and unknown to me, has been for quite sometime) in the process of collecting every bit of information he can on me so he can try and get our child. The whole thing just came out today when he let me know he just got back from his lawyers and that he would ake sure the courts knew "everything". I wish I was interesting enough for their to be anything overly interesting, but that certainly isn't. The fact remains though that I don't want my pictures or my private texts out for anyone to see. I'm getting frustrated knowing I can easily wipe my whole gmail account for the phone that I'm on now...but I don't want that. I want it done to the phone that I had. There has to be some way or it wouldn't still be showing up under devices in google and it wouldn't still be syncing. Any advice would be so very helpful!!
Thank you

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38