- 10-15-2013, 07:55 PM #2
- 10-15-2013, 07:58 PM #3
- 10-15-2013, 08:14 PM #4
- 10-15-2013, 08:41 PM #5
- 10-15-2013, 10:44 PM #6
- 10-15-2013, 10:59 PM #7
Well I am thinking about getting it. I now have a U.S.Cellular Note II and the reception is very good at my house but away from home Verizon is better in some areas but here at home I have to use a Verizon Network Extender to get a good signal in my home.
- 10-16-2013, 12:17 PM #8
- 10-16-2013, 12:47 PM #9
- 11-08-2013, 12:33 PM #10
- 11-08-2013, 01:58 PM #11
- 230 Posts
I personally love mine, and so happy to be back on Android, had a iPhone 4S last. The phone is a great size, and while looking at it the first time in the store it seems big, it will quickly become normal size, and everything else will seem small.
Any specific questions, or concerns you have?
- By 2ofHearts_ineedyou in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 23Last Post: 12-28-2014, 02:59 PM
- By MillieD in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 06-30-2014, 07:54 PM
- By AgentScribe in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 25Last Post: 10-21-2013, 09:49 AM
- By J HighNote in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 19Last Post: 10-17-2013, 06:31 PM
- By crazyhairboy in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 10-15-2013, 05:51 PM