Verizon Galaxy Note 3 - Dashclock Widget not working correctly

Alex Platin

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone,

Is there anybody that has been using dashclock widget and experiencing problems. All extensions including the native ones that come with the app are not updating frequently or at all (ie. the alarm time does not change, even though I have switched times, battery meter is off with the phone's meter).

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

xderiwx

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone,

Is there anybody that has been using dashclock widget and experiencing problems. All extensions including the native ones that come with the app are not updating frequently or at all (ie. the alarm time does not change, even though I have switched times, battery meter is off with the phone's meter).

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Mine has been working fine. Only thing is not being able to stop the built text messaging notifications from showing up on the lockscreen. I had dashclock set to show thosw, but those big ugly built in notifications push the dashclock to the side and overrides it, making it useless to have dashclock set to show those. Works this way with text messages and missed calls. Other than that been working fine.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon