- 10-17-2013, 12:43 PM #2
- 10-17-2013, 01:01 PM #3
- 14 Posts
Re: Air view & Air gesture enabled. Doesn't work. Anyone else?
I figured it out. For example airview... Settings / Motions and gestures. make sure it's on then to the left of on tap to open set to auto.
for Air gestures make sure you do the same and your hand must float over the sensor at the top of the phone just under the samsung name.
- 02-02-2014, 11:39 PM #5
- 02-13-2014, 03:07 AM #6
- 05-11-2014, 04:40 AM #7
- By andyr3ad in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 02-21-2014, 01:11 PM
- By RavenMind in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 10-26-2013, 01:20 AM
- By jeffruby in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2013, 08:06 AM
- By William Hay in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 10-17-2013, 05:38 AM
- By lstott in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 1Last Post: 10-16-2013, 08:44 PM