Wireless Charging

john248

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
I didn't see any wireless charging accessories on Verizon's site. Can anyone recommend a cost friendly set-up? Sorry, I have no clue about pins and such...

lobolocojo

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the wireless charging back cover from Verizon, and I should receive it in a few days. What is the best charging pad for our Note 3's, taking into account the size of the phone, and it higher charging amperage requirements?

fofjjsr

Android4life
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Does the back add thickness to the phone? When I got the wireless charging back for my S4 it make it thicker, and make one of my cases unusable and my other one didn't fit right. I love the option, but cases don't seem to fit with my experience with the S4.

DCSholtis

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Does the back add thickness to the phone? When I got the wireless charging back for my S4 it make it thicker, and make one of my cases unusable and my other one didn't fit right. I love the option, but cases don't seem to fit with my experience with the S4.

Yes it does add thickness. And yes it did make my case unusable. However I was able to purchase a pouch type holster and it fits fine

Posted via Android Central App

vzw8830

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Oddly enough it didnt seem to make the back cover bulge at all on my wifes s4. Still waiting for the one for my note 3 to try though.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site

I will also confirm, it adds thickness. It did on the s4 also, most the cases made for the s4 would not work with the charge back on it.

As a bonus to some....there is no Verizon logo, just Samsung.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Last edited: